Free-for-all reformatting and transformation.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sense(i)

drift


I have this thing about texture.
I have this thing about light.
I have this thing about water.
I have this thing about things where all things are filled with the things that have water, the things that have light, and the things that have texture.
And I like to try to hold them without touching.
I like to hold them without changing what they are.
This, of course, is impossible.
I have this thing for impossibilities.
I have this texture for things which are impossible.
It feels like light and water.
They like to splash together in whatever medium they can do so.
Imagine if we swam in light and saw with water.
I have this thing where I want texture to be seen as whatever touches it.
I have this thing for letting texture be changed by whatever touches it,
and then I watch the water carry the light away.
And I move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers