Free-for-all reformatting and transformation.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Admitting no pattern

This grad school thing is far too disheartening.
I believe I'm capable of doing it, I have the will and desire.

But its just this one thing that worries me.

I have one letter of recommendation I can ask for. One, and it's not even academic. I don't have ANYONE I can ask for one of those. Seriously. The last time I asked one of my old professors, she gave me a cold shoulder. I guess I could ask Cole Swensen, but she probably doesn't even remember me, and I certainly wasn't the model student (I did get an A, but that's not the point) If only I could remember the name of the professor whose World Politics class I aced way back in the day. Like, 9 years ago. Feck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers