Free-for-all reformatting and transformation.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I would like to stop

No more despair.

This experiment has gone on long enough.

I have too much inside me.



The asteroid has left our daylight.

Toast to all this misfortune and creativity.

"We should say 'hello' to each other more often."


"We will remain, after everything has been washed away."



I have a horrible task ahead of me. I believe it is time for me to break up with my girlfriend. I love her, I love her, I love her buts becoming not enough. Its not enough for me to feel all these things. There always feel like something is missing. 986 out of 1000 pieces fell from the box. This can't be true. I'm going to break her heart, along with my own.

The fields are a light for the sky.
Blink, blink, blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers