Free-for-all reformatting and transformation.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Don't worry, I only use this when I must broadcast the viral infections,
The dips of day to day existence.
Most things are dull otherwise.

I can't take the GRE in Beijing. Its full up till the fall, and by then it will be too late. I'm plotting alternative courses.

Do you remember when I used to have a passion for writing? For artistic pursuits? What was I like? I can't recall being that person.

Alternative courses? Delaying enrollment till Fall 2010[!? God that seems too far away], The Peace Corp followed up by Fellows/USA, The Peace Corp minus Fellows/USA, Nothing, Disappearing for a few years and turning up one cold spring morning at a farmer's market in Wilmington with no memory of what happened to me [my personal favorite], staying the course [second star to the right, straight on till morning].

Really, I just write in this when I'm frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers