Free-for-all reformatting and transformation.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Not

If you've never heard it, I highly recommend "Personal Pitch" by Panda Bear.

What was it that drove me to write so much poetry when I was in University? Beyond the love of words, not much else. I put pen to paper and didn't really worry about what came out. I rarely edited, I shared with friends, I sat on beds and floors and couches and inhaled the dust of night landscapes.

English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish. Next up: Arabic.
Although I only speak one of these with any major proficiency.
I guess I'm not the kind of person to stick with one thing for long. I'm too restless.

Restless Body Syndrome. That'll be the da-a-a-ay that I die.
I'll save some money and I'll buy your watch and throw it in the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers