Free-for-all reformatting and transformation.

Monday, March 30, 2009

So, anyway, back to what I was talking about earlier.

[But seriously, a 500m tall wave?]

Maybe we should just get married. It'd make it easier to do move and do the things we want to do. Or maybe they're just the things I want to do. Do I even know what I want to do? GAH!

I once wanted to be a poet, but now that urge has migrated.
I wanted to be a photographer, but that went somewhere too.
I, but where we went was far enough away that I went there too.

Okay. Maybe I should get my head on straight, do some soul searching, go on a trip on a magic swirling ship. How much soul searching can one person do? It's only been 28 years. I've probably spent at least a fourth of that time thinking about what would happen after that fourth was over. Where has it gotten me?

Its just a mess. All of it. I do not limit this to myself. I think the minute piece of existence where humanity has found it's niche is just a messy room with no one capable of cleaning it properly. We haven't found the floor wax or the towels. We think mopping with cold water gets the job done.

I have this beautiful house in my head. Its deep in the woods. It always smells slightly of damp cedar. In the afternoon it drizzles. In the morning, the sun jigsaws the ground. Ferns. A piano leaks through the windows. Its just about the calmest place anyone could imagine.

My parents suggested the other night that I become a nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers